I leave for Prague tomorrow and I’m super excited!
I figured it was the perfect moment to share my “Ultimate Packing Checklist” with you, and show you how I like to pack my luggage plus the tricks and tips I use!
I made this video specially for you 🙂
The 3 things I consider before I pack for a trip are:
WHERE I’m going? (weather, culture)
WHAT activities I’ll be doing? (water/beach activities, skiing, hiking, sightseeing) and
HOW LONG I’ll be going for? (3-10days)
These 3 questions will give you a context on the exact things you will need at your destination.
Here are a few of my fav packing Tips!
- Have a packing list or just use mine
- Get a lightweight luggage
- Lay out and plan your outfits. This way you don’t over pack or take a bunch of items you cannot wear together
- Wrap your breakables with your clothes or put them inside your shoes
- Ensure you have all your valuable/irreplaceable items with you just in case your luggage gets stuck in transit or lost *knocks on wood*
- Leave your bulky jackets and boots at home and if you must take them, try to wear/hold them with you to the airport (trainers, boots, jackets, that unfoldable beach hat)
- Pack your makeup and toiletries tight so nothing breaks – use a zip lock bag for liquids
- Bring earplugs and chewing gum for the take-off moment
- Attach your neck pillow to your hand luggage/handbag
- Fully charge all technology before leaving
- Roll your clothes into your luggage instead of folding
- Don’t forget your passport and boarding pass!
Can’t wait to experience this with you!
Thank you, for visiting my blog. I hope you stick around.
Subscribe here to never miss a post, travel tips and see Prague with me!